- In this ad:
- I am looking for a job
- Position Type:
Are you the right candidate for this job?
MYR 2000 - 3000
(Annual Increment & Bonus)
(Chinese Female Candidates)
- From confirmed category zoning, to further discuss the layout with Merchandiser & Operation team considering the area size, layout regulation & site safety.
- Assist MGR/AM to arrange meeting with consultants & merchandisers to discuss on the fixtures details including the design, height, number of shelf, etc & ensure the fixtures are practical in use and cost valuable.
- Assist MGR/AM to monitor the site work to ensure it is in progress according to the schedule and specification.Report to the superior from time to time on the site progress. highlight on the critical zone.
- Assist MGR/AM to arrange for concess briefing: Preparation of the briefing hall & equipment's, documentation, etc. Keep updates with the concess progress for the drawing submission, approval, site work & completion. Double check on the consulthant comment & Stamp for approval.
- Run through the Details Drawings referring to the specifition and check thequantities ordered to ensure no excessive extras. Provide design consulation and propose for ideal fixtures.
- Do search for suppliers, do comparison, open PO & submit to superior for approval. Arrange for delivery, receiving, quality check, caging & handover.
- Assist MGR/AM to do payment vouchers to ensure contractors or supplier to get their payment on time and finalize the project total Budget & Investment.
- To carry out factory visit & competitor survey for more options of the small equipment's purchasing.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Civil), Geographical Science, Quantity Survey, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Candidate must be able to work independently and willing to work on Saturday(full day but alternate)
- Candidate must able to work under pressure and high commitment to task given by Management.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must have experience in interior design.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- Preferably Chinese Female Candidates.